𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
⇨ This sounds like a bit of a strange one but it’s useful when you want your team to disrupt habitual thinking. The question is deceptively simple and clicks on curiosity by triggering inner-voice questions like:
• What does this question mean?
• What situation are we in right now?
• What themes would capture our current situation?
• What movies have I seen that capture the essence of that?
• Which one best captures it?
CLICK - off goes the autopilot!!!
The "Curly Question of the Day" aims to engage a different kind of thinking and provide a new lens through which to explore the everyday.
If this question took your thinking somewhere new, please help me do the same for others by sharing. 🥰